- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
- Green's ton vindicates selectors' decision to stick him in at no. 4: Hockley
- Foundation stone of Sindri fertiliser plant was laid in 2018, PM Modi inaugurated today
- Appeal to all not to create cult of violence: Kerala Guv after meeting dead student's family
- ED discussing with CBI, NIA ways to get Shahjahan in central agency custody: Sources
Will Keerthy's 'Miss India' also take the OTT route?
Originally the film was supposed to hit the screens on April 10. The coronavirus scenario did not let this happen. Launched in early 2019, 'Miss...
Originally the film was supposed to hit the screens on April 10. The coronavirus scenario did not let this happen. Launched in early 2019, 'Miss India', a romantic- drama film had Keerthy Suresh, Jagapathi Babu and a few other leading stars as members of the cast.
Now with the uncertainty surrounding the theatrical release of many films which have been completed and awaiting release, the possibility of a few of them taking the OTT route appears certain. Already one film of the actress 'Penguin' is releasing in Tamil and Telugu over the Net platform. 'Miss India' too may follow say people in the know.
Chennai media outlets are speculating that the Tollywood circle is likely to give the go ahead if it gets a good price for the film. There are doubts however as to how the market of Keerthy may get affected if she has two films released on OTT, which is still a poor replacement for the big screen.