- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Rhea Kapoor to help small businesses tide over crisis
The film producer and fashion designer has kick-started her ‘Good Influencer Project’
The ongoing pandemic has caused celebrities from different arenas to come forward with a helping hand towards those in need, and producer-designer Rhea Kapoor is the newest addition to the list.
Her latest initiative 'The Good Influencer Project' tries to help small businesses turn their bad situations into good ones, and tide over the current crisis.
'All that needs to be done is tag your business and send across your reinvention story over email, where they began, what stressors they are facing etc. and Rhea will give you a shootout on Instagram, she will also help entrepreneurs by sending their products in a gift hamper to the 30 most influential people she knows,' reads a note on the Project.
"This pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone, with the quarantine and extended lockdowns crippling life and business. One of the things I noticed was that small businesses had reached a breaking point. They have to rethink their plans and strategies and figure out new ways to reach out to their consumers," Rhea said.
Young entrepreneurs don't know how to survive in this time and don't have the visibility they need, or a way to reach out to people, no matter how much they reinvent, they are still struggling.
"That's the goal behind my #TheGoodInfluencerProject - give small businesses a voice and use my platform on social media to magnify these voices and hopefully connect them with a new base of customers. In a time like this, we all need to help each other, adding that the possibilities are endless when we do," she concludes.