- Micron shares fall as demand recovery 'off to slow start'
- Students killing: Protests continue in Manipur, cars burnt, two BJP offices attacked
- Manish Malhotra to give Air India staff uniforms a designer look
- LS Speaker refers complaint against BJP MP Bidhuri to Privileges Committee
- ‘Political warfare’ intensifies between AAP, Congress in Punjab
- Confusion over, superstar Suresh Gopi to take over as Chairman of SRFT, Kolkata
- PM Modi to visit Shri Sanwaliya Seth temple on Oct 2
- Nitish Kumar will not join NDA again, says Lalan Singh
- Kejriwal govt launches ‘Nirikshan’ App for fast redressal of complaints in Govt schools
- Nayanthara starts her own cosmetic brand, names it ‘9 Skin’
BJP MLA Remarked Sonia Gandhi As A 'vish kanya'
- Basanagouda Yatnal, a BJP legislator in Karnataka, retaliated against the Congress on Friday by labelling the party's former leader Sonia Gandhi a "vish kanya" and an agent of China and Pakistan
- The 59-year-old BJP politician claimed that PM Modi has been accepted by everyone when speaking in Koppal on Friday.
Basanagouda Yatnal, a BJP legislator in Karnataka, retaliated against the Congress on Friday by labelling the party's former leader Sonia Gandhi a "vish kanya" and an agent of China and Pakistan. This came a day after Congress president Mallikarjun Kharge sparked a controversy by comparing Prime Minister Narendra Modi to a snake.
Furthermore, on Friday, Congress leaders raced to denounce the BJP legislator's attack on Sonia Gandhi and charged the party and its top officials with insulting the former prime minister.