- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
IAF light air craft crashed in farm land Coovercolly Indresh
A light trainer air craft belong to the Indian Air Force crashed in a farm near Bhogpur in the district on Thursday. Two pilots escaped with their lives.
Chamarajanagara: A light trainer air craft belong to the Indian Air Force crashed in a farm near Bhogpur in the district on Thursday. Two pilots escaped with their lives. A technical fault is said to be cause of crash. The alerted pilots saved their lives by jumping from the plane with a parachute. The district police officials rushed to the spot and are investigating. The aircraft named Kiran Air Path training numbered U692 of the Air Force has crashed. Pilots Bhumika and Tej Pal were flying the plane. As losing control, both of them jumped by parachute and fell 2 km away from where the plane crashed. The Air Force soldiers found and rescued the two. Sources said that both of them had minor injuries near their necks and were taken to Bangalore in a special helicopter for treatment.
This is the second incident in a month. Earlier, the plane had crashed in Rajasthan. On May 8, an Indian Air Force MiG-21 fighter jet crashed near Hanumangarh in Rajasthan. The flight took off from Suratgarh and crashed due to a technical fault. Three people, including two women, were killed in the plane crashed. The pilot in the plane was seriously injured and admitted to the hospital. In Last January, two IAF fighter jets Sukhoi SU-30 and Mirage-2000 crashed during training in Rajasthan's Bharatpur. One pilot lost his life in the incident. One aircraft crashed in Morena, Madhya Pradesh, while the other crashed in Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
An Indian Army helicopter also crashed in Jammu and Kashmir's Kishtwar district a few days ago. Also, another accident occurred in Kochi in April when a Coast Guard helicopter crash landed during training. There were three crew members in the helicopter who escaped unhurt. The helicopter crashed due to a technical problem. The accident occurred during take off from Coast Guard training center. It is known that the incident took place after the helicopter came out from the runway.