Aloe Vera – Ginger Hair Spray: A Simple Hair HackTo Own Those Healthy And Shiny Tresses
The hot winds of Summer season definitely take a toll on one’s healthy hair.
The hot winds of Summer season definitely take a toll on one's healthy hair. The sweltering weather adds sweat to the scalp making it suffer from the infections like itchiness and hair fall.
Is there any need to mention foreign particles like snowflakes and lice??? No… All of them ultimately lead to hair fall and lifeless hair.
Thus, we Hans India have come up with an easy yet effective hair spray 'Aloe Vera – Ginger' to make your hair stay healthy and shiny… Have a look!
• Aloe Vera – A big leaf
• Ginger – A medium-sized chunk
• First, you need to extract the fresh aloe vera gel from the leaf and spoon it out into the blender. Then add a piece of ginger and blend it into a smooth liquid.
• Next, strain the concoction and add it to the spray bottle. Now, spritz the 'Aloe-Ginger' hair spray all over your hair and scalp. Wrap your hair with a cotton towel or a scarf and leave it overnight.
• Next morning go with shampooing and apply conditioner… That's it! You witness those shiny and healthy tresses in no time as all your hair issues will be solved soon.
Benefits Of This ''Aloe-Ginger' Hair Spray
• Ginger… As this kitchen essential is a natural beauty agent, it stimulates blood flow to the scalp and boosts the blood circulation to the hair follicles making the hair grow faster.
• Ginger being high in fatty acids, it prevents your hair from shedding.
• Ginger also other essentials like magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins, it keeps your hair shiny and healthy along with strengthening the follicles.
• Coming to aloe vera gel, it hydrates and conditions your hair shredding out dandruff.
• Aloe vera gel maintains a healthy scalp with its goodness and keeps the mane free from the itchy scalp and foreign particles.