- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Apple cider vinegar to boost hair growth
Boost your DIY beauty routine with this idea for using apple cider vinegar for hair
Boost your DIY beauty routine with this idea for using apple cider vinegar for hair. All you need is apple cider vinegar and water to refresh your locks.
Using apple cider vinegar for hair that's clean and healthy is a great DIY beauty trick. You only need two ingredients: apple cider vinegar and water. This simple combo is one more demonstration of everything this healthy wonder ingredient can do.
Sure, apple cider vinegar can dress your salads. But here's the use you may not have already tried: rinsing your hair with a basic solution of apple cider vinegar and water. Using this at-home mixture may be able to improve hair breakage, balance the pH level of your scalp and breathe new life into lacklustre locks.
Here's what you need:
• A few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar • Water
Step 1: Mix the ingredients
Simply mix a few tablespoons of the vinegar with water to dilute the vinegar and create a solution you can pour on your hair.
Step 2: Pour it on your hair
First, shampoo and condition your hair. Then pour the apple cider vinegar solution on your tresses and let it rest for a few minutes. Don't worry about smelling like salad dressing—once you rinse your hair, the scent should disappear, too.
Step 3: Rinse it out
Thoroughly rinse the mixture out of your hair, and dry as usual.