Crunchy Bread Cutlets: A Crispy Snack For Rainy Evenings
Those cool breezes and awesome weather is making you crave for something interesting, isn’t it???
Those cool breezes and awesome weather is making you crave for something interesting, isn't it??? Thus crunchy snacks definitely make your day and treat your Sunday evening…
We Hans India have come with the recipe of 'Bread Cutlets'… One can prepare it in minutes with all the available ingredients at their home. Look into the write-up and jot down the recipe to surprise your family!!!
For Crunchy Bread Cutlets
• 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
• 1/2 cup finely chopped boiled mixed vegetables (carrots and baby corn)
• Oil for deep-frying
To Be Ground Into A Smooth Paste (using Little Water)
• 1/2 cup chopped coriander (dhania)
• 1/4 cup grated coconut
• 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
• 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
• 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
• salt to taste
• Bread cutlets can be made in minutes… First, you need to blend the listed ingredients into a smooth paste. Spoon it out and set it aside.
• Next, take a large bowl and add the blended paste, bread crumbs and veggies… Mix them well to form into a soft dough…
• Thereafter divide the dough into equal parts and then shape them into 50mm and 2-diameter round cutlets.
• Heat the oil in a kadai and deep fry these cutlets… That's it! The crunchy and yummy 'Bread Cutlets' are ready to hit your tummies…
The awesome rainy evening with cool breezes turns more interesting with these 'Bread Cutlets'… Have them and make this Sunday memorable!!!