- Entire BJP standing with Bidhuri, such words part of its fixed strategy: Saurabh Bharadwaj
- Exotic Modak recipes you didn’t know about
- Satyakumar comapres AP CM Jagan with international criminal Charles Sobhraj
- EET Hydrogen commences FEED for its HPP2 plant
- BRS must re-examine seat allocation again if they have respect over Women’s Reservation Bill: Vijayashanti
- Pawan Kalyan’s 4th phase of Varahi Vijayatra to kickstart from October 1
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger ka message’ to be unveiled on Sep 27
- Money given to wives in the name of guarantee will be taken away by husbands: Bommai
- Actor Suman responds on arrest of Chandrababu Naidu
- Firangi YouTuber dares to get free metro ride and records video, Criminal case filed by BMRCL
8 Most Common Sleeping Positions Which Reveal The Facts About One's Relationship
Have you ever noticed your sleeping positions? If not, then notice them from today as they have the talent to reveal your bedroom secrets. You heard it right!
Have you ever noticed your sleeping positions? If not, then notice them from today as they have the talent to reveal your bedroom secrets. You heard it right! Especially when it comes to couples, the sleeping positions reveal the state of their bond.
Be it love, hatred or the dominating, the sleeping body language will let you know what's going on between you two. According to Psychologists, when you are lost in la-la-land dreams, then you come to your exact sleeping positions on your bed.
We Hans India have come up with 8 common sleeping positions of the couples and have jotted down the most possible relationship status between the couples…So, find out which one applies to you and what it doles out about your relationship… Have a look!
1. Both Backs Facing Each Other
Although both the partners love each other, they seem to be unromantic… According to a study, 27% of couples will have similar positions on their beds.
2. Hugging Each Other Along With Holding Hands
This means, partners feel the love and are find protective in each other's hug. This simply means the couples have the basic 'Trust' feeling among them which bonds them together. Love plays an important role in this type of relationship rather than sex.
3. Both Backs Touching Each Other
This sleeping positionis common in new relationships or between newly-wed couples. Although they have that romantic touch, both of them still need to get attached and get addicted to each other's body language.
4. Comes Closer To Each Other In The Staring But Then Part Ways
This also happens between the newly-wed couples… Although they stay together for almost 20 minutes, but then move away according to their regular sleeping position. Love, trust and intimacy between them slowlybring them closer to each other but it takes time…
5. One Person Dominating The Bed
This is definitely a bad sign for the couples who sleep in these positions. Neither love nor the trust is left in the relationship and one person who dominates his partner will leave no place to his/her partner on the bed. It is just adjustment which is making them sleep on the same bed.
6. Sleeping On Your Partner's Chest
This is so sweet… It happens in the honeymoon period or a new-kindled relationship. According to a study, only 4% of couples are seen having this type of sleeping position. When you are in deep love or find warmth in your partner's arms, then it happens!!!
7. Facing Each Other Having A Little Bit Gap
This happens when the ego plays an important role in your relationship. Both love each other but that one step of coming closer is needed to put them together.
8. Sleeping Closely All The NightEntwined
This sleeping position seems to be a lovely one but there is a loophole in it. One can feel the lack of independence from the other partner as they will have no chance to move from their sleeping position. It is also a warning bell for the relationships as sex alone can't handle the complete relationship.