TDP drowning truth
There is a bundle of lies in the advertisements aired by TDP party.
There is a bundle of lies in the advertisements aired by TDP party. There is no truth in them. People should not be carried away or get influenced by these advertisements.
People should think over and vote for the right candidate and for the right party. People should recollect performance of TDP government in Andhra Pradesh. Let us have a close look at AP s performance:
1. Call money, sex racket case buried as the people of Telugu Desam party are involved in it.
2. People's data theft by TDP diverted through various tactics
3. Drowning of unlicensed launch and saving the culprits
4. Inaction by the government and manhandling of a lady revenue officer for catching an MLA stealing sand and supporting the MLA and thus promoting sand mafia.
This MLA is also given a ticket now for contesting in elections from Telugu Desam party.
5. AP CM himself emphasising that he enhanced wealth of one lakh crore of rupees.
This indicates 2% performance and 200% publicity. Highlighting of this poor performance as a good performance by yellow media.
All the voters must exercise care while choosing their leader so that they can get continually developing state rather than chaos in governance.
C Sambasiva Rao, Hyderabad