- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
BBMP launches new helpline for all citizen queries
The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has launched a new helpline, number 1533, to address citizens’ queries on Covid-19 and grievances against the civic body.
Bengaluru: The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has launched a new helpline, number 1533, to address citizens' queries on Covid-19 and grievances against the civic body.
The new 24x7 free helpline is a one-stop solution centre for citizens. Previously, one had to call 1912 for assistance/complaints/information on Covid-19 and 9480685700/080-22660000 for grievances.
Simplifying the entire process, people can now call 1533 and select '1' for Covid-related issues and '2' for Non-Covid BBMP related issues.
Callers who use the helpline to get Covid-19 related information can seek details about vaccination and testing centres, make requests to block beds, details about Covid-care centres and physical triage centres, information on quarantine and home isolation, details of BBMP Primary Health Centres, and information on ambulance/hearse van services.
As per BBMP, each call will generate a ticketing system. Each call will be recorded and the purpose and time of the call will be noted. The ticket number provided to the caller will be disabled after the issue is resolved.