- Heavy rains trigger flash floods in Indonesia
- Successful franchise ‘Drishyam’ sparks Hollywood remake collaboration
- Central government approved rooftop solar scheme worth Rs 75 thousand crore
- Sree Vishnu’s Birthday Treat: Geetha Arts Unveils Collaboration for ‘SV18’
- RK Roja takes jibe at Pawan Kalyan, flays for contesting in 24 seats only
- Government Utilizes Technology to Safeguard Public Assets in Davangere
- Daily Forex Rates (29-02-2024)
- Films, Content and AI: Amitabh Bachchan, RGV engages in thought-provoking conversations
- Raashi Khanna dazzles in stylish promotional look for ‘Yodha’
- Only Bhansali can make you do 8 rounds in a 30-kg costume: Richa Chadha
HAVAI portal to build bridge between IAF, HAL launched
Bengaluru: Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria formally launched the operationalisation of 'HAVAI' portal in the presence of R...
Bengaluru: Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria formally launched the operationalisation of 'HAVAI' portal in the presence of R Madhavan, CMD, HAL, Director (Ops)-HAL, DCAS-IAF and AOC-in C, MC-IAF at Aero India 2021 on Friday.
The e-portal is developed as part of inter-organization information sharing system (IOIS) under 'Digital India' initiative. Such an initiative has been taken up between two government organisations (IAF and HAL) for the first time.
The e-portal will optimize long-term material planning and reduce the repair and overhaul cycle time. It will also reduce the time for finalization of tasking and budgetary quotation processes.
Welcoming the initiative, Bhadauria said, "The e-portal will bolster the competencies of the Indian Air Force and HAL and lead to increased serviceability of IAF weapon systems. This would facilitate secure information sharing between IAF and HAL for better coordination, improved transparency and faster decision-making."
Madhavan said, "The customer-centric portal would go a long way in leveraging the benefits of information sharing in real time.
It will also enable the visibility of HAL repair milestones, provide instantaneous budgetary quotations against IAF orders and give information on status of supply against Aircraft on Ground and repair tasks undertaken by HAL Divisions".