- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
3-day Trends Expo begins in Hyderabad
A Three day women’s exclusive exhibition and sale opened at Hotel Taj Krishna in Banjara Hills on 9th July 2021. Entrepreneur Sailaja Reddy inaugurated the expo
Hyderabad: A Three day women's exclusive exhibition and sale opened at Hotel Taj Krishna in Banjara Hills on 9th July 2021. Entrepreneur Sailaja Reddy inaugurated the expo.
Speaking on the occasion, Sailaja Reddy said, "It's quite fascinating.
Every visitor will be charmed by the huge collection. One is bound to find it difficult to ignore the products.
What is more appealing is that they cater to both traditional and modern tastes.
All women getting bored at home due to covid situation didn't go anywhere, now it's time for shopping with all safety precautions".
Trendz Expo is showcasing designer lehengas, designer kurtas, designer pure Benaras silks, traditional sarees, handloom sarees , accessories, designer suits and much more from all over cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur , Nagpur and others across India for the fashion savvy, all available under one roof.