AISF demands action against erring teachers
The AISF demanded action against those teachers who harassed students of Boduppal Zilla Parishad School.
Uppal: The AISF demanded action against those teachers who harassed students of Boduppal Zilla Parishad School. They submitted a memorandum to the enquiry committee member Hakim here on Wednesday. They requested him to conduct the enquiry in a transparent manner.
AISF state vice-president Putta Lakshman, SFI district secretary Rathod Santosh, AISF leaders Anwar, Harish, Nisanth, Sunil, Sandeep, Sai and others were present.
- Priyanka's own decision not to contest from Varanasi: Sam Pitroda
- Sensex soars 336 points to close above 39,000-mark; Tata Steel rallies 7%
- Rohit Shekhar murder: Delhi court sends his wife Apoorva to 14-day judicial custody
- Asaram's son Narayan Sai too convicted of rape
- Choose Jai Bhim followers over those chanting NaMo this election: Mayawati