- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
- Welcome CBI's PE into renovation of Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal's residence issue, says AAP
- Maharashtra govt has turned Mantralaya into cage Congress leader slams Shinde-led dispensation
- Ayodhya Temple Construction Efforts Expand to Include Flower Beds with Unique Nagalinga Flowers
- Ex-MP Sameer Bhujbal appointed rival NCP’s Mumbai unit chief
- 46 students from Manipur admitted to Kerala colleges: Vijayan
- Centre notifies appointment of 11 permanent judges in Punjab & Haryana HC
- CBI initiates preliminary inquiry into 'irregularities' in renovation of Delhi CM’s residence
- SC directed to present joint arguments on the Delhi Service Bill petition filed by the Kejriwal government
- Police seized ganja worth Rs.93 lakhs
Andhra Pradesh's political arch rival stete-a-tete
In a rare moment, two belligerent political arch rivals Chandrababu Naidu and Vijay Sai Reddy were captured together
RANGAREDDY: In a rare moment, two belligerent political arch rivals Chandrababu Naidu and Vijay Sai Reddy were captured together. The duo sat next to each other and struck a conversation at TarakaRatna'sresidence at Mokila in front of his mortal remains, where all the family members, friends, and industry persons were visiting to offer their condolences. Later, Vijay Sai Reddy also had a conversation with actors JR NTR and Kalyan Ram.
According to the information, Vijay Sai Reddy has a very close association with TarakaRatna's wife,Alekhya Reddy.
She is the daughter of Vijay Sai Reddy's wife, Sunanda's younger sister. On the other hand, Chandrababu Naidu is related to TarakaRatna as Nara Bhuvaneswari's brother's son. So, both Chandra Babu Naidu and Vijay Sai Reddy have a direct relationship with TarakaRatna.