- Badminton World Federation extends ban on 'Spin Serve' until after Paris 2024
- Odisha govt announces new rural housing scheme 'Mo Ghara'
- Tesla to open Superchargers to non-Tesla EVs in Canada
- Bichagadu 2 Box Office Collection Day 11 Prediction: Vijay Antony's Film Set to Soar as a Superhit
- Xiaomi India joins Optiemus to manufacture audio products locally
- Arvind Kejriwal expresses shock over murder of teenage girl in Delhi
- iPhone 16 Pro models to flaunt the biggest display and new cameras
- ISRO to test in July crew safety system of Gaganyaan project rocket
- Takkar film has Unique Love Story with lot of Action and Romance: Siddharth
- Arm introduces new chips to boost smartphone performance
Awareness campaign at school
An awareness campaigns on vector-borne diseases was conducted at ZPSS Serilingampally.
Serilingampally: An awareness campaigns on vector-borne diseases was conducted at ZPSS Serilingampally. The campaign was attended by the local corporator and officers from the entomology wing and urban community development (UCD) section of GHMC.