- Did Chandrababu commit mistake by working for welfare of AP, asks Bhuvaneswari
- Average F&O traders less likely to be keen on evening session on NSE
- BJP's agenda is 'wait for your rights but vote for us now': AICC spokesperson
- Asian Games: Indian men's hockey team looks to improve PC conversion rate against Singapore
- Regional parties need to unite for good of country, says Sukhbir Badal at INLD rally in Haryana
- Centre extends time period for stock limits on tur, urad by two months till Dec 31
- AIADMK severs ties with BJP-led NDA alliance, to lead separate front in '24
- AIADMK severs ties with BJP-led NDA alliance
- Google to shut Basic HTML version of Gmail in Jan 2024
- How to prepare for IELTS speaking test
CMRF cheque handed over in Hayath Nagar
MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy issued CMRF cheque of Rs 60,000 on Wednesday to Madhukar Chary who belongs to Raghavendra Colony in Hayath Nagar.
LB Nagar: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy issued CMRF cheque of Rs 60,000 on Wednesday to Madhukar Chary who belongs to Raghavendra Colony in Hayath Nagar.
Madhukar Chary was suffering with liver disease and dengue and got treated. MLA said, "CM relief fund is very helpful for poor people to get quality treatment. Many people are getting benefitted with this." Ramachary, Brahma Chary, Srinivas Chary, Lakshman, Aravind Reddy, Raghuveer Reddy and others were present.