- Guntur: Students told to focus on research
- Rahul’s Cambridge visit for lectures in poll season raises many eyebrows
- Hoax message delays Kolkata flight
- 3 Bihar Opposition MLAs ‘crossover’
- Energy dept bags 2 national awards
- British Airways supervisor on the run in India
- Abu Dhabi's Hindu temple to open for public from March 1
- Japanese firm ties up with Biological E to make dengue vaccine
- Rajamahendravaram: ‘Financial Literacy Week’ commences
- Revanth issues ‘zero bill’ to BRS in LS polls
GHMC DC T Dasharath conducts Prajavani programme at Malkajgiri
GHMC Deputy Commissioner for Malkajgiri circle T Dasharath held ‘Prajavani’ programme at the GHMC circle office here on Monday.
Malkajgiri: GHMC Deputy Commissioner for Malkajgiri circle T Dasharath held 'Prajavani' programme at the GHMC circle office here on Monday. He received seven petitions from public and instructed the officials to resolve them at the earliest.
A complaint related to town planning was received in which petitioner complained about illegal constructions blocking internal roads. Another petition requested the officials to replace the existing drinking water pipeline at Sanjay Nagar.
Some complaints were related to the construction of commercial buildings in the residential areas in Prashanth Nagar. Dasharath assured that petitioners that their complaints would be resolved at the earliest. GHMC officials of various departments participated in the meeting.