- Successful franchise ‘Drishyam’ sparks Hollywood remake collaboration
- Central government approved rooftop solar scheme worth Rs 75 thousand crore
- Sree Vishnu’s Birthday Treat: Geetha Arts Unveils Collaboration for ‘SV18’
- RK Roja takes jibe at Pawan Kalyan, flays for contesting in 24 seats only
- Government Utilizes Technology to Safeguard Public Assets in Davangere
- Daily Forex Rates (29-02-2024)
- Films, Content and AI: Amitabh Bachchan, RGV engages in thought-provoking conversations
- Raashi Khanna dazzles in stylish promotional look for ‘Yodha’
- Only Bhansali can make you do 8 rounds in a 30-kg costume: Richa Chadha
- Kajol, Kriti Sanon set for a face-off in ‘Do Patti’
Health camp for cops inaugurated
Rachakonda Commissioner Mahesh Bhagavath inaugurated a mega health camp for police staff and their family members, organized jointly by MaxCure Hospital and Rachakonda Police Commissionerate, at Mahabodhi Function Hall in Neredmet on Friday.
Kapra: Rachakonda Commissioner Mahesh Bhagavath inaugurated a mega health camp for police staff and their family members, organized jointly by MaxCure Hospital and Rachakonda Police Commissionerate, at Mahabodhi Function Hall in Neredmet on Friday. The doctors of MaxCure, FMS Dental and Agarwal Eye Hospital will conduct various tests at the camp.
Speaking on the occasion, the CP urged the police to avail of the opportunity and get health checkup done at the camp. Police can undergo tests for BP, cardiology tests, and tests related to eye, dental and orthopedic diseases and get free medicines at the camp, he said. Bhagavath said that police undergo severe physical and mental stress, as part of their duties, and they are more prone to diseases.
Therefore, police have to undergo regular checkups, he said. A medical kit will be given to every police station for emergency medical requirements of the staff, the CP said. He exhorted the police staff to take care of their health and ensure that they are fit both physically and mentally. The CP also inaugurated a dispensary here in the Police Commissionerate building in Neredmet.