- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- Hyderabad: G Kishan Reddy reviews 2,500-year old artefacts excavated by ASI
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Hyderabad: Goa Day celebrated at Raj Bhavan
- Infertility major problem for humans
- Hyderabad: BJP task force to study people’s issues
- A global call to action against tobacco
- AYUSH Integrated Medicine for Holistic Healing
- Mulugu: Telangana State witnessed rapid development in past 9 years said Minister Satyavathi Rathod
Hyderabad: Man arrested for attacking health worker
The Saidabad police on Wednesday arrested a person for abusing and assaulting an Auxiliary nurse midwife (ANM) and an ASHA worker at a Wellness Centre in Khairatabad
Saidabad: The Saidabad police on Wednesday arrested a person for abusing and assaulting an Auxiliary nurse midwife (ANM) and an ASHA worker at a Wellness Centre in Khairatabad. The person was identified as Rajesh.
According to police, the accused was trying to book a slot for getting vaccinated, but he was unable to do so due to technical issues. So, he came to the health centre and demanded to get a jab on spot.
When the ANM Manjula and Mallishwari, a health worker and other staff replied that there was no vaccination stock at the centre, Rajesh got angry and began abusing and assaulting them.
The health workers then filed a police complaint against the person. Based on the complaint the attacker was arrested and booked under relevant sections of IPC and will be remanded to judicial custody.