- Palestinian death toll rises to 29,410
- IRCTC ties up with Swiggy Foods for meals on trains
- Excise policy case: Delhi court extends Manish Sisodia's judicial custody
- Samyukta Kisan Morcha to hold tractor march on Feb 26, 'mahapanchayat' in Delhi on March 14
- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Imran wants IMF aid to Pakistan stalled over 'rigged' elections
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
- Chief Minister Bhajanlal Sharma Renounces VIP Movement Privileges To Prioritize Common Citizens
Hyderabad: Raja Singh seeks development works in Goshamahal
Goshamahal BJP MLA T Raja Singh met Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Commissioner, DS Lokesh Kumar here at GHMC head office
Hyderabad: Goshamahal BJP MLA T Raja Singh met Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Commissioner, DS Lokesh Kumar here at GHMC head office.
Raja Singh discussed the various issues like Goshamahal development works of roads and Nala overflowing problems with the GHMC commissioner and appealed to release the funds for the development and accelerate the works immediately.
The Goshamahal MLA also added that water stagnates on roads every time when it rains and to speed up the Nala works and during the monsoon GHMC should deploy additional manpower to solve the problems of the public, he added.
The higher officials of GHMC should be on fields during the monsoon so that they will get to know the ground level situation and the problems faced by the people, he added.
The MLA appealed to the GHMC Commissioner to release the funds for road development works and complete the Nala works soon. If not, he said he will stage a dharna at GHMC head office, said Raja Singh.