- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
- SC asks UP govt to frame policy for timely payment of advocates' fees
- I have played with him and I am really proud of him: AB de Villiers on Sarfaraz Khan
- West Bengal govt seeks urgent listing of its suit against CBI probes in post-poll violence cases
- Army rushes to aid 500 tourists stranded after sudden snowfall in Sikkim
Over 7,000 abroad going students registered for vaccine on Day 1
The Covid-19 vaccination for students going abroad for higher education has begun on Saturday at Institute of Preventive Medicine (IPM) in Narayaguda and over 7000 abroad going students registered for the vaccine on the beginning day.
Hyderabad: The Covid-19 vaccination for students going abroad for higher education has begun on Saturday at Institute of Preventive Medicine (IPM) in Narayaguda and over 7000 abroad going students registered for the vaccine on the beginning day.
Students were instructed to carry their valid student visa or admission letter from the university and original passport. Covishield vaccine is being given at the vaccination centre. The special permission was sought and received to decrease time interval between 2 doses to 4 weeks. According to health officials at the vaccination centre currently, 350 beneficiaries will be vaccinated per day.
Director State Public Health Department Dr Srinivas Rao stated that an online slot booking system for convenience of the students was rolled out.