- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Telangana BJP condemns Owaisi's statement on Hyderabad
Telangana BJP has strongly condemned AIMIM president and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi’s “irrelevant & irresponsible’ statement on Hyderabad and few other cities being made union territories by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government in the near future
Hyderabad: Telangana BJP has strongly condemned AIMIM president and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi's "irrelevant & irresponsible' statement on Hyderabad and few other cities being made union territories by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government in the near future.
In a statement, party chief spokesperson K Krishna Saagar Rao said that " It is evident that the MP misused the Parliament to parrot baseless statements, coached possibly by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao to obfuscate voters in the upcoming MLC elections".
He alleged that Asaduddin as a loyal ally of TRS was trying to help the Telangana party to sail through MLC elections by this manufactured issue, as TRS was facing serious opposition in teachers, government employees and youth segments, who happen to be the graduate voters in these elections. The BJP warned both TRS and AIMIM to desist from these cheap political theatrics by spreading fake news and manufacturing imaginary issues for political expediency.