- Uttar Pradesh to organise CSR Summit soon: Official
- PMK calls for immediate measures to prevent man-animal conflict in TN
- PTI to hold intra-party elections on March 3
- 5 parenting drawbacks to avoid for holistic growth of children
- Gopichand's ‘Bhimaa’creates buzz with energetic ‘Galli Soundullo’
- Spine-chilling trailer of ‘C 202’gets unveiled
- Ranveer Singh Joins Nothing as Brand Ambassador
- Woman moves Kerala HC against husband, in-laws over 'instructions' on how to conceive male child
- Odisha needs double engine govt, says Rajnath
- PM Modi Gujarat key projects unveiling
Traffic jam on Hyderabad-Vijayawada highway
- Hyderabad and Vijayawada highway on Thursday witnessed heavy traffic jam
- Efforts are underway to remove the lorry and clear the road for traffic.
Hyderabad: With a lorry being overturned, the Hyderabad and Vijayawada highway on Thursday witnessed heavy traffic jam. The lorry turned turtle on Wednesday evening and due to the heavy rain, the process of removing the lorry was disrupted.
The lorry was left on the road since Wednesday evening causing blockade of the highway. Vehicles have been lined up for several kilometres. On the other hand, efforts are underway to remove the lorry and clear the road for traffic.