- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
EHS health cards will be provided to employees of SVU: VC K Raja Reddy
The News Vice Chancellor of the SV University Prof K Raja Reddy said that they took the decision to provide EHS health cards facility to all the varsity teaching and non-teaching employees and their dependents.
The News Vice Chancellor of the SV University Prof K Raja Reddy said that they took the decision to provide EHS health cards facility to all the varsity teaching and non-teaching employees and their dependents. Around 10,000 persons will be benefited under this health scheme. The officials have made all the arrangements, VC added. It may be noted that more than a year varsity VC post was vacant and many administration issues were also pending. One month ago AP state Government had appointed Prof K Raja Reddy as new VC of the University.
While speaking to The Hans India VC K Raja Reddy shared many ideas over university development and informed which decisions were taken by him in this short time in favour of varsity teaching and non-teaching employees as well as students. SVU VC mentioned that by the implementation of EHS all the University employees and their family members will get cashless medical treatment at all the ArogyaSri Network Hospitals on par with AP Government Employees.
"After taking charge I concentrated over the long pending administrative issues which were in pending for the last two years in the university. As first and foremost the issue of teaching faculty career advancement scheme (CAS) promotions file was cleared by me. By clearing this file we have given promotions to 40 faculty at a time in various departments of varsity ," the VC told.
He said that, there was some coordination issue between University and Private Degree College Managements in conducting Under Graduate classes. He said that the issue will be resolved shortly.