- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Tirupati: City development is possible with proper planning only
Directorate of Town and Country Planning (DTCP) Ramulu and Municipal Commissioner P S Girisha said that the development of city is possible only with proper planning.
Tirupati: Directorate of Town and Country Planning (DTCP) Ramulu and Municipal Commissioner P S Girisha said that the development of city is possible only with proper planning.
During a review meeting with town planning officials and staff at Municipal Office on Friday, the duo said it is pertinent to have foolproof planning for the development of a city or town which will be possible only with staff knows their responsibilities and duties.
They also advised officials to discharge their duties efficiently and act against those who construct the buildings and houses without taking proper permission.
Earlier, DTCP Ramulu along with Commissioner inspected progress of road works at many places in the city including Upadhyaya Nagar, Vinayaka Sagar, Gollavani Gunta and DBR Hospital.
Additional Commissioner Haritha, Assistant City Planner(ACP)s Srinivasulu Reddy, Shanmugam and other staff were also present.