- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
- Polio Day 2024: Benefits of polio vaccine for your kid
- Three arrested in connection with Bangladesh building fire
- Yuvraj Singh Clears Up Rumors About Joining Politics
- Bengaluru Cafe Blast: Suspect Enjoyed Meal Before Planting Bomb
- Business rivalry angle also being probed in B’luru cafe blast case: K’taka Home Min
- Five-time World Champion Pramod Bhagat receives a hero’s welcome at home
- 'Gambhir isn't in fray of getting ticket for Lok Sabha elections', social media's brutal attack on ex-opener
Tirupati: Resume holy Akanda Hari Nama Sankeerthana
Professional folk artistes from the city on Sunday met MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy at his residence and appealed to him to resume the Akanda Hari Nama Sankeerthana in Tirumala
Tirupati: Professional folk artistes from the city on Sunday met MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy at his residence and appealed to him to resume the Akanda Hari Nama Sankeerthana in Tirumala.
After giving representation to MLA, Jaanapada Vruthi Kalakaarual Sangham member Yadagiri sought the MLA to take measures for resuming holy Akanda Hari Nama Sankeerthana by discussing with TTD authorities.
They said about one lakh artistes belonged to SC, ST, BC and other castes gets opportunity to share the dais of Bhajana Mandapam in Tirumala, as part of Dharma Pracharam.
He said due to Covid pandemic situation, the TTD authorities have stopped Akanda Sankeerthana in Tirumala, due to which all these folk artistes are facing difficulties and he requested MLA to take initiative in resuming Sankeerthana by discussing with authorities.