- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Tirupati: Sri City takes up clean-up drive
As part of the initiative to make Sri City clean, green and more sustainable, Sri City team along with the villagers took up a cleaning activity at Sriharikota Colony village on Saturday.
Tirupati: As part of the initiative to make Sri City clean, green and more sustainable, Sri City team along with the villagers took up a cleaning activity at Sriharikota Colony village on Saturday.
A team of youngsters from the village, Sri City Security personnel, Sri City Foundation staff and employees along with Tondoor Sarpanch Ramanayya enthusiastically took part in the programme and removed the plastic and other garbage.
The Sri City Foundation launched the 'Clean up Drive' on June 10 with the aim of promoting greenery, cleanliness and a healthy environment in the villages.
The programme is being carried out in all the villages in a row to motivate the villagers to continue the cleaning process as an ongoing activity.
Sri City management has already announced that awards will be given to the best villages in 'over-all cleanliness'.