- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Cyclone damages 7,126 hectares paddy crop in Tirupati district
- Weather update: Rains to continue for next two days in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Unveils Gemini: Next-Gen AI Model in 3 Variants, Powers Bard & Pixel 8
Tirupati: Union Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal underlines digital teaching methods
A two-day national symposium on ‘Sanskrit teaching – with special reference to National education policy 2020’ being held by the department of education, National Sanskrit University begun on Monday
Tirupati: A two-day national symposium on 'Sanskrit teaching – with special reference to National education policy 2020' being held by the department of education, National Sanskrit University begun on Monday. Union Minister for Education Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' sent a video message to the inaugural programme in which he enlightened the national education policy 2020 and its implementation.
Saying that new avenues in Sanskrit research is the need of the hour, he said innovation and digital teaching should be taken up. Two e-books – 'Sanskrit teaching with special reference to national education policy 2020' and 'New trends in Psychology' were released on the occasion.
Vice Chancellore Prof V Muralidhara Sharma, in his presidential address, mentioned the university strives to implement the national education policy and gives more emphasis on research and online digital Sanskrit teaching.
Symposium coordinator Dr R Chandrasekhar, Prof Prahlad R Joshi, Prof P Venkat Rao, Dr S L Seetaram Sharma and others took part.
Photo: V-C of National Sanskrit University Prof V Muralidhara Sharma delivering presidential address in a symposium held in Tirupati on Monday.