- Rupee edges up as more foreign funds flow into stocks
- Telangana New CM Revanth Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Live Updates
- Delhi court grants bail to an accused in 2020 riots case
- Wedding season expected to boost vehicle sales: FADA
- Q-Line Biotech (POCT Group) establishes medical equipment manufacturing unit in Lucknow
- BJP MLA Yatnal's Accusation Sparks Controversy
- National Microwave Oven Day 2023: Date, history and significance
- Get ready for Parliament elections...State Chief Election officer Lokesh Kumar
- Indian Coast Guard Executes Rescue Mission in Karwar Retrieves 27 Stranded Fishermen Safely from the Arabian Sea
- Nations must come up with clear signal for terminal decline of fossil fuel era
TTD chairman YV Subba Reddy briefs media, says he is honoured to serve TTD for the second time
YV Subba Reddy who took over as chairman of the TTD Board on Wednesday said that he was honoured to get the opportunity to serve as the TTD chairman for the second time.
YV Subba Reddy who took over as chairman of the TTD Board on Wednesday said that he was honoured to get the opportunity to serve as the TTD chairman for the second time. He said that for the last two years, a big platform has been laid for the common devotees and better facilities have been provided. He said the TTD board has been succeeded in providing darshan with ease for the common devotees.
He said that historic decisions and changes were brought in Tirumala and implemented. YV Subba Reddy recalled that the darshans had been minimised at a time when the people were in trouble due to the coronavirus epidemic. He said that steps have been taken to completely ban plastic in Tirumala and protect the environment.
The TTD chairman said that electric vehicles will be used instead of diesel vehicles to control air pollution. He said steps were being taken to ensure that devotees coming from Tirupati to Tirumala travel in electric vehicles. He explained that the grains harvested based on organic farming were used to prepare prasadam in ancient days and the same policy is being implemented for the last 100 days.