- White Paper on Dharani portal soon: Revenue Minister
- PM Modi lays foundation for upgradation of Pakala, Srikalahasti rly stations
- A kidnapped woman jumps from an auto
- Netflix Ends Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Quick tips to help you prepare for your board exams
- Haryana and Patna Secure Semifinal Spots in Pro Kabaddi League.
- Sama Angels emerge champion
- Polo Arena Championship official jersey launched
- Mammootty and Kiccha Sudeep Follow Mahesh Babu's Success Path – Here's What They Did!
- Elon Musk's X Shifts Gears to Become a Job-Search Hub
TTD vigilance staff behaviour towards collector condemned
The revenue officials and staff on Wednesday staged a protest against TTD Vigilance personnel alleging improper behaviour towards the collector during the visit of President to Tirumala
Tirupati: The revenue officials and staff on Wednesday staged a protest against TTD Vigilance personnel alleging improper behaviour towards the collector during the visit of President to Tirumala.
The revenue officials and staff working in Tirupati and surrounding areas including RDO office, Tirupati Urban and Rural mandals under the banner of Tirupati Division Revenue Employees Association participated in the protest wearing black badges and condemned the alleged improper behaviour of TTD vigilance personnel towards the collector, who was the district protocol officer also concerned with the President's official trip to Tirumala.
The employees urged TTD Executive Officer to take stern action against the vigilance personnel responsible for stopping the collector to avoid recurring of such unfortunate incidents during VVIPs official visits.
Interestingly, the alleged ill-treatment of the district collector Dr Narayan Bharat Gupta was denied officially last evening after the alleged incident went viral in electronic media. An official release issued in the night said that the collector was not stopped by the TTD vigilance staff and the report in the media was not true.
Tirupati Division Revenue Employees Association president Mittapalli Asok Reddy, Secretary Syam, treasurer Eswar, Tirupati Urban Tahsildar Venkatarama, RDO Administrative Officer Suresh Babu, association district leaders AK Prem Kumar, Vijay Bhaskar, VROs, Vijaybhasker, VROs, VRAs, Surveyors, and ASOs participated in the protests.