- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Vijayawada: AP Government sanctions Rs 550 crores for medical college
Transport Minister Perni Venkata Ramaiah (Nani) has said the proposed medical college is prestigious institution for Machilipatnam city and asked the officials to work with dedication for the successful completion of the buildings
Vijayawada: Transport Minister Perni Venkata Ramaiah (Nani) has said the proposed medical college is prestigious institution for Machilipatnam city and asked the officials to work with dedication for the successful completion of the buildings.
Perni Nani conducted a review meeting with the district officials on handing over of land to the Medical and Health department for construction of the medical college and hospital. He said the government sanctioned Rs550 crore for construction of medical college which consists of 600-bed hospital.
Krishna district Collector Md Imtiaz said the district administration has acquired 40 acres agriculture land and efforts were on to acquire another 30 acres for construction of the medical college.
Andhra Pradesh Medical Services and Infrastructure Development Corporation MD V Vijayarama Raju said the department has drawn the plan for construction of the medical college. Officials from revenue and medical and other departments attended the meeting.