- Huge corruption unearthed in Smart City works
- Mahabubnagar: Palpable tension among aspirants
- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
Vijayawada: Ensure uninterrupted oxygen supply to patients at Government General Hospital says Collector J Nivas
Krishna District Collector J Nivas instructed the Government General Hospital (GGH) officials to ensure uninterrupted oxygen supply to the patients in the GGH.
Vijayawada: Krishna District Collector J Nivas instructed the Government General Hospital (GGH) officials to ensure uninterrupted oxygen supply to the patients in the GGH.
He visited the GGH on Saturday and inspected the functioning of the oxygen plant. Later, Nivas conducted a meeting with the doctors and discussed the development of infrastructure facilities in the hospital.
He instructed the officials to arrange fencing and install CC cameras for the surveillance of the Oxygen plant.
He said one more pipeline should be arranged in addition to the existing pipeline to ensure uninterrupted oxygen supply to the patients. He further instructed that the power generator connected to the Oxygen plant should work continuously and to take steps to install the second generator.
Nivas discussed with the doctors on the services and treatment to the Covid patients in the hospital.
He said the Covid patients need oxygen till they recover completely from the infection.
He suggested the doctors to identify the patients who need oxygen and help them to get oxygen till they fully recover and get discharged from the hospital.
He discussed about the beds, treatment, availability of medicine and other details during the meeting. Joint Collector (Development) L Siva Sankar, Joint Collector (Welfare) K Mohan Kumar, GGH Superintendent Sivasankar and other doctors attended the meeting.