- Global economy taking a turn for worse, caution ahead: Zoho’s Sridhar Vembu
- Gandhi is the only Mahatma and Father of the Nation: Siddaramaiah
- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
- Unveiling Pahadi Thal: A culinary odyssey through the Himalayas
- Kharge meets Maken, a day after appointing him as Congress treasurer
- September 2023 Australia's driest month on record since 1900
- NASA postpones probe to explore metal-rich asteroid to Oct 12
- Goa heading towards worst form of economic crisis, says LoP Yuri Alemao
- When it comes to election campaigning, lie brazenly: Jairam to PM Modi over comments on Rajasthan
- Modi’s visit aimed at helping BRS win: Revanth
Andhra University inks MoU with Missouri State University
The universities will conduct an MS project management course for students
Visakhapatnam: Andhra University has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the Missouri State University here on Wednesday.
As a part of the MoU, Missouri State University, in collaboration with AU, will conduct an MS project management course for students. As a part of the course, the students are required to take a one-year 12-credit course in India and another 18-credit course at Missouri State University in the United States.
Students will then have an opportunity to do three years of optional practical training. Also, Indian students could pursue the most demanding project management course at a minimum cost.
The MoU was exchanged in the presence of AU VC PVGD Prasad Reddy, Registrar V Krishnamohan and Indo Global Studies CEO Ashok Kallam, AU international student affairs dean EN Dhanunjaya Rao and others.