- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
AP ministers inspect NAD flyover works in Visakhapatnam, says it will start after beautification
Andhra Pradesh Minister Muthamsetti Srinivasa Rao said that special focus was being laid on traffic control in Visakhapatnam city and construction of a six-lane road from RK Beach to Bhogapuram was underway
Andhra Pradesh Minister Muthamsetti Srinivasa Rao said that special focus was being laid on traffic control in Visakhapatnam city and construction of a six-lane road from RK Beach to Bhogapuram was underway. He along with Minister Botsa Satyanarayana on Monday inspected the NAD flyover works. Speaking to media on the occasion, Minister Botsa Satyanarayana said, they will start the flyover after completing beautification works and spend another Rs 20 crore if necessary.
He recalled that the flyover works, which have been pending for many years, have been expedited and assures of construction of more flyovers in Visakhapatnam. He said DPRs are being prepared. He said that the road will be fully developed from Rushikonda to Bhogapuram Airport. He said the decision was taken not to raise the property tax beyond 15 per cent and said that only Rs. 50 will increase for a land upto 350 square yards.
He said the committee had been set up on the incident of dumping garbage infront of banks and action would be taken on it. Similarly, Minister Avanti Srinivasa Rao said that special focus was being laid on traffic control in Visakhapatnam and that it would be further developed as the administrative capital and tourism hub.