- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
CMRF, a massive help to needy: Chief Whip D Vinay Bhaskar
The State government is giving utmost priority to the healthcare of the poor, Chief Whip D Vinay Bhaskar said.
Warangal: The State government is giving utmost priority to the healthcare of the poor, Chief Whip D Vinay Bhaskar said.
Distributing financial assistance to the poor under Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF) at his camp office in Balasamudram here on Thursday, along with Minister for Panchayat Raj Errabelli Dayakar Rao and Rajya Sabha member Joginapally Santosh Kumar, he said that the assistance provided under the CMRF is of a massive help to the distressed sections.
The leaders distributed cheques worth around Rs 45 lakh to 62 beneficiaries belonging to Warangal West constituency. Even though the State was facing a financial crisis due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao was providing assistance to the poor, the Chief Whip said.
Later speaking to media persons, Vinay lauded MP Santhosh Kumar for his efforts to protect the environment. It may be mentioned here that Santhosh Kumar is instrumental behind the Green India Challenge, an initiative to plant saplings to make the country green.
As part of Chettu – Cheque launched by the Chief Whip, Santosh Kumar distributed saplings to the healthcare beneficiaries along with cheques, on the occasion. Vinay Bhaskar said that he had initiated the Chettu – Cheque programme to create awareness among the people towards the protection of the environment by raising the trees.
Earlier, Minister for Panchayat Raj Errabelli Dayakar Rao, Vinay Bhaskar, Santhosh Kumar and MLC Pochampally Srinivas Reddy offered prayers at the Bhadrakali temple. Santhosh Kumar planted a sapling on the temple premises.