- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
2 CRPF personnel, 1 Special Police Officer killed in Kashmir terror attack
Two CRPF personnel and a Special Police Officer (SPO) of the Jammu and Kashmir Police were killed after terrorists attacked a patrol party in North Kashmir's Baramulla district.
Srinagar: Two CRPF personnel and a Special Police Officer (SPO) of the Jammu and Kashmir Police were killed after terrorists attacked a patrol party in North Kashmir's Baramulla district.
According to the details, a joint patrol party of the police and the CRPF was targetted by the terrorists who were hiding in an orchard in the Kreeri area of Baramulla.
Director General of Police Dilbag Singh told IANS that terrorists fired from the orchards, taking advantage of the thick foliage.
Additional forces have reached the spot and the area has been cordoned off.
An operation has been started to nab the attackers.