- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
2 hybrid terrorists arrested from J&K's Shopian
Two hybrid terrorists involved in a terror attack on a YouTuber journalist have been arrested in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian district on Friday, police said.
Srinagar: Two hybrid terrorists involved in a terror attack on a YouTuber journalist have been arrested in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian district on Friday, police said.
As per a police official, an SIT was set up to probe the attack and during the course of investigation, on the basis of oral, circumstantial and technical evidences, a number of suspects were rounded up.
During questioning, two suspects identified as Suhaib Reyaz and Anayat Ullah Iqbal, both residents of Saidapora Payeen, admitted their involvement in the terror attack.
"It also came to fore that duo were working as hybrid terrorists of proscribed terror outfit TRF.
"On their disclosure, the weapon of offence, viz a pistol along with its magazine and five pistol rounds besides an IED was recovered by a joint party of police and 44RR from the orchards of village Saidapora Payeen," the official said.
Further investigation is on.