- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
3 employees of Kashi Vishwanath Temple Trust face corruption probe
Varanasi Divisional Commissioner Deepak Agrawal has asked District Magistrate Kaushal Raj Sharma to probe charges of corruption against three employees of Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple Trust.
Varanasi (UP): Varanasi Divisional Commissioner Deepak Agrawal has asked District Magistrate Kaushal Raj Sharma to probe charges of corruption against three employees of Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple Trust.
The three employees are Arun Kumar Mishra (senior clerk), Shiv Bhushan Dwivedi (computer assistant) and Sanjay Chaturvedi (typist/clerk).
The commissioner said that complaints received were also related to non-interest in work, corruption, falsification of files and financial irregularities by the three staffers.