- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code incentivise default settlement than admission: CARE Ratings
- Indian-Origin Student Dies After Denied Entry to Nightclub in Freezing Temperatures
- J&K SIA files 4th supplementary chargesheet against 6 accused in narco-terror funding case
- India to power Apple's growth over the next decade: Industry analysts
- Centre working proactively to transform health sector: Nadda
- Cremation after FIR registration against Haryana Police: Farmer leaders
- Scope of judicial review in examining policy matters 'very limited': SC
- Trinamool worker's murder case: AISF MLA Naushad Siddique gets anticipatory bail
- RBI asks NPCI to ensure seamless migration for UPI users of Paytm Payments Bank
- Low turnout at investors' EGM, any resolution unenforceable, claims Byju's
After hectic campaign schedule in five states, Rahul in Kerala on four-day tour
After leading a high-octane campaign in five states of Telangana, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Mizoram, former Congress president Rahul...
After leading a high-octane campaign in five states of Telangana, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Mizoram, former Congress president Rahul Gandhi has reached Kerala's Wayanad, his Parliamentary constituency, on a four-day trip.
Party leaders said that Gandhi, who arrived in Wayanad on Tuesday night, will stay there till December 1 and participate in several programmes.
On Tuesday -- the last day of campaigning in Telangana -- Rahul Gandhi interacted with gig workers, sanitary workers and auto drivers and heard their problems.
He also held a joint road show with his sister and party general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra besides addressing a joint public meeting.
The leader will be returning home on December 1 night, three days prior to the Parliament's Winter Session on December 4.
In the past 45 days, he has addressed several public meetings in the five states which went to the polls recently.
Counting of votes will take place on December