- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
BSF troops fire at suspected Pakistani drone in J&K's Samba
Alert Border Security Force (BSF) troops fired at a suspected Pakistani drone in Jammu and Kashmir's Samba district on Saturday.
A BSF spokesman said that a blinking light of a "suspected" drone was observed around 12.15 a.m. on the international border in Ramnagar area of Samba district.
"Alert troops fired towards the blinking light after which the drone was forced to return," a BSF spokesman said.
The spokesman added that over two dozen rounds were fired at the drone but it managed to return to the Pakistan side of the border.
A massive search operation is going on in the area to find out whether any narcotics or weapons were air-dropped by the drone during its flight on the Indian side of the international border.