- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
Congress says both Sonia Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi have taken Covid vax
Amid questions being raised by the BJP over the vaccination of Congress leaders including the Gandhis, the Congress on Thursday said that both Sonia Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi have taken the vaccine jab
New Delhi: Amid questions being raised by the BJP over the vaccination of Congress leaders including the Gandhis, the Congress on Thursday said that both Sonia Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi have taken the vaccine jab.
While Sonia Gandhi has taken both the doses, Priyanka Gandhi has taken her first dose and Rahul Gandhi will take it as per the advice of doctors as he has just recovered from Covid.
Randeep Surjewala, General Secretary of the party, said that the Bharatiya Janata Party should focus on vaccinating the citizens of the country rather than questioning the opposition.
He said Rahul Gandhi was scheduled to take the vaccination on April 16 but could not take it.
Rahul Gandhi has been critical of the vaccination policy and had demanded that every citizen of the country visiting the vaccination centre should get inoculated. Also, those who do not have access to the internet have the right to life.
"Online registration is not enough for the vaccine. Every person walking to the vaccination centre should get the jab. Those who do not have access to internet also have right to life," Rahul tweeted.