- Cong accused of looting Rs 20K cr via LRS scheme
- Work hard for 40 days: Naidu to TDP-JSP cadre
- KCR announces nominees for four LS seats
- Can't get away by simply saying sorry: Govt
- ISRO chief diagnosed with cancer on Aditya-L1 launch day
- Shehbaz Sharif takes oath as Pakistan PM
- Increasing women workforce key for India to become $7 trn economy
- SC restores Trump to ballot
- Bribery not protected by legislative privileges: SC
- Haley beats Trump in Washington DC in first primary win
Convict in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case released for daughter's wedding
Nalini Sriharan, a life convict in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, has been granted a month's leave to attend her daughter's wedding.
Chennai : Nalini Sriharan, a life convict in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, has been granted a month's leave by the Madras High Court to attend her daughter's wedding.
During the leave period, Nalini will live in Vellore. She is not allowed to speak to politicians or the media.
Last year, she was granted a day's parole to make funeral arrangements for her deceased father.
Nalini has been in prison for more than 27 years.