- 55 percent young adults in Bengaluru believe that dating apps allow them to meet people
- Warangal: Telangana State tuning into spiritual State says Errabelli Dayakar Rao
- Warangal: Congress claims credit for Women Reservation Bill
- Wanaparthy: Municipal chief Eddula Karunasree Sainath allays fear of property owners
- Khammam: Collector VP Gautham inspects development works
- Telangana: Man allegedly tries the steal a mobile from a Ganesh Pandal in Medchal
- WhatsApp finally testing its iOS app for Apple iPad
- Practical tips for managing stress in college
- Mirwaiz Umar Farooq to lead Friday prayers at Jamia mosque in Srinagar after 4 yrs
- Women Reservation Bill passage teasing illusion, another election 'jumla' says P Chidambaram
Coronavirus update: Seven new positive cases including 4-month-old infant, tally mounts to 425 in Karnataka
Seven new Coronavirus positive cases have been reported from April 21st, 5 pm to April 22nd, 12 noon, and with this, the total number of positive...
Seven new Coronavirus positive cases have been reported from April 21st, 5 pm to April 22nd, 12 noon, and with this, the total number of positive cases has reached 425 in Karnataka.
This includes 17 deaths and 129 patients recovered and discharged from the hospitals. Among the seven new cases, a four-month-old infant (Male) from Kalaburagi tested positive after coming into contact with P-329, who is the mother of the child.
P-423, a 35-year-old woman for Kalaburagi, has been tested positive of the virus after coming into contact with P-329. P-425, a 26-year-old woman from Kalaburagi, has been infected with the virus after getting into contact with P-329. P-422, a 57-year-old male from Kalaburagi, has tested positive and has a history of Severe Acute Respiratory Illness (SARI).
P-419, a 54-year-old man from Bengaluru Urban, has been diagnosed with SARI and P-420, a 28-year-old woman from the same area has been tested positive after coming into contact with a coronavirus patient P-208.
Covid19: Morning Bulletin— CM of Karnataka (@CMofKarnataka) April 22, 2020
Total Confirmed Cases: 425
New Cases: 7
Other information: Telemedicine facility, Instructions to Tablighi Jamaat Attendees, Corona Watch Application and Helpline details.#ಮನೆಯಲ್ಲೇಇರಿ#KarnatakaFightsCorona@BSYBJP pic.twitter.com/5KUD1aQD2H