- LCA Tejas to get futuristic weapons, sensors; MoU inked
- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
- From air connectivity to IMEC, PM Modi had 'productive meeting' with Greek counterpart: Official
- NTPC signs land lease pact for setting up Green Hydrogen Hub near Vizag
- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
- Man killed in Delhi house collapse
- India, US can play key role in shaping geopolitical landscape of Indo-Pacific: Defence Secretary
- J&K Police evacuates critically-ill child amid heavy snow in Kulgam
- Exercise Milan has grown from 5 IOR navies to 50 navies across the Indo-Pacific: Indian Navy chief
Dozens of homes evacuated amidst flood like situation in Mizoram's Tibung
The region is receiving heavy rainfall from past couple of days with minimum and maximum temperatures around 24 and 28 degrees Celsius.
Tlabung town: At least 40 homes were evacuated amidst flood-like situation in Tlabung town of Mizoram.
The region is receiving heavy rainfall from the past couple of days with minimum and maximum temperatures hovering around 24 degree Celsius and 28 degree Celsius.
Due to incessant rainfall, schools in the vicinity have been shut for next days. Commuters have been asked to stay cautious while travelling to their workplace as some of the roads were damaged due to heavy downpour.
According to AccuWeather, a private weather forecasting agency, tomorrow the sky will be cloudy and the town will witness thunderstorms.
The minimum and maximum temperatures will be 24 degree Celsius and 26 degree Celsius with visibility of around 6 km.
Apart from Mizoram, other states which are receiving heavy rainfall are Manipur, Tripura and Gangetic West Bengal.