- Heart attacks associated with faster cognitive decline over years: Study
- Khap Delegation To Meet With President Murmu To Demand Justice For The Protesting Wrestlers
- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
Fifteen injured as two buses collide in Shimla
At least 15 people were injured when two buses collided head-on in Himachal Pradesh's Shimla district on Monday, police said.
Shimla: At least 15 people were injured when two buses collided head-on in Himachal Pradesh's Shimla district on Monday, police said.
A Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) bus and a private bus collided at Beethal near Rampur tehsil at around 11.30 am, Shimla Superintendent of Police Omapati Jamwal said.
A team led by Rampur Deputy Superintendent of Police has rushed to the spot, he said.
More details are awaited.