- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Judicial custody of 54 extended in anti-CAA protest violence case
A court here has extended till January 28 the judicial custody of 54 people who were arrested for allegedly being involved in violence during anti-CAA protests.
MUZAFFARNAGAR: A court here has extended till January 28 the judicial custody of 54 people who were arrested for allegedly being involved in violence during anti-CAA protests.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ravikant Yadav on Thursday extended the judicial custody through video conferencing.
Police has arrested 85 people in the district in connection with the arson and violence that broke out here during protests against the amended citizenship law on December 20 last year.