- Lifestyle, food habits key to protect heart: Collector AS Dinesh Kumar
- Vijayawada rly division launches online employee ID card services
- Govt strongly committed to empoverment of tribals: Rathod
- KCR ensured political uplift of tribal people, says Errabelli
- Boat facility launched in Bhadrakali Lake
- 6 men gang rape minor girl near Patna
- Pawan Kalyan's fourth leg of Varahi Yatra from tomorrow, here is schedule
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2023: Best Deals, Bank Offers & More
- Another boon for students: Govt to offer breakfast from Dussehra
- KTR lays foundation stone for Palm Oil factory in Khammam
Pakistan violates LoC ceasefire for 3rd day in Jammu and Kashmir
Pakistan troops indulged in unprovoked ceasefire violation on the Line of Control (LoC) for the third consecutive day on Wednesday in Jammu and Kashmir.
Jammu: Pakistan troops indulged in unprovoked ceasefire violation on the Line of Control (LoC) for the third consecutive day on Wednesday in Jammu and Kashmir.
Defence Ministry spokesman Colonel Devender Anand said Pakistan troops started firing with small arms around 7 pm and shelling with mortars along the LoC in Mankote Sector in Poonch district, to which the "Indian Army is retaliating befittingly".
Till the last reports came in, heavy firing and shelling were continuing from both the sides.
Pakistan has been violating the bilateral ceasefire on the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir with impunity since the beginning of this year.
So far, over 2,720 ceasefire violations have been recorded, in which 21 civilians have died and 94 others injured.