Two men electrocuted to death in Ambala

Two men electrocuted to death in Ambala
Highlights

Two men were electrocuted to death Sunday morning after the ladder they were carrying came in contact with a live wire in the district, police said.

Ambala:Two men were electrocuted to death Sunday morning after the ladder they were carrying came in contact with a live wire in the district, police said.

The incident took place while the two were carrying the ladder for repairing motor pump of a tube-well in their agricultural fields, they said.

The two suffered serious burn injuries and were rushed to a hospital where doctors declared them brought dead, police said.

The deceased were identified as Gurdhayan (28) and Monu (20), both residents of village Segta in the district, they said.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top