VVIP Chopper deal case: Court dismisses alleged defence agent's bail plea
Special Judge Arvind Kumar refused to grant the relief to Gupta whose judicial custody expires on Saturday.
New Delhi: A Delhi court Saturday dismissed the bail plea of Sushen Mohan Gupta, an alleged defence agent arrested in the Rs 3,600 crore VVIP chopper case.
Special Judge Arvind Kumar refused to grant the relief to Gupta whose judicial custody expires on Saturday and an order is yet to be passed on it.
He was arrested by the Enforcement Directorate under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
The probe agency had said Gupta's role in the case came to light on the basis of disclosures made by Rajiv Saxena, who has turned approver in the case after he was deported from the UAE and arrested by the agency here.
- Real results will be declared on May 23: Opposition rejects exit polls prediction
- Saradha case: Rajeev Kumar moves Supreme Court, seek an extension of 7-day protection
- Singapore bound Scoot Airways flight makes emergency landing at Chennai airport
- UP CM recommends Governor to expel OP Rajbhar with immediate effect
- BWSSB set to clean up 2.4 lakh manholes ahead of monsoon