- Honorable Deve Gowda, if your son repeatedly announces party dissolution and political retirement, where should the activists go?: DCM DK Shivakumar question
- AI can help in improving success rate of IVF treatment, say doctors
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: Songs, Movies, and Actors That Remind Us of Mahatma Gandhi!
- Eradicate sense of animosity, says Haryana Guv on Gandhi Jayanti
- Infant formula, fizzy drinks in babies may raise early obesity risk
- Sampu becomes kingmaker in ‘Martin Luther King’ teaser
- Government approves extension in central deputation tenure of UIDAI CEO Amit Agrawal
- Sectors with the highest 1-year dividend yield
- Philippine President, VP's approval & trust ratings dip
- Modi promises ‘pakka ghar’ and tap connection to each poor in Rajasthan
VVIP Chopper deal case: Court dismisses alleged defence agent's bail plea
Special Judge Arvind Kumar refused to grant the relief to Gupta whose judicial custody expires on Saturday.
New Delhi: A Delhi court Saturday dismissed the bail plea of Sushen Mohan Gupta, an alleged defence agent arrested in the Rs 3,600 crore VVIP chopper case.
Special Judge Arvind Kumar refused to grant the relief to Gupta whose judicial custody expires on Saturday and an order is yet to be passed on it.
He was arrested by the Enforcement Directorate under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
The probe agency had said Gupta's role in the case came to light on the basis of disclosures made by Rajiv Saxena, who has turned approver in the case after he was deported from the UAE and arrested by the agency here.