- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Widespread intermittent rain, thundershowers likely in J&K in next 24 hrs
Widespread intermittent rain and thundershowers continued in J&K during the last 24 hours. The MeT office said on Saturday that same conditions will continue during the next 24 hours.
Srinagar: Widespread intermittent rain and thundershowers continued in J&K during the last 24 hours. The MeT office said on Saturday that same conditions will continue during the next 24 hours.
"Widespread intermittent rain/thundershowers likely to occur in J&K during next 24 hours," MeT department official said.
Srinagar had 9.1, Pahalgam 4.6 and Gulmarg 0.8 degrees Celsius as the minimum temperature today.
Drass town in Ladakh region had 1.4, Kargil 2.1 and Leh minus 1.2 as the minimum temperature.
Jammu had 14.7, Katra 12.6, Batote 8.1, Banihal 8.4 and Bhaderwah 7.4 as the minimum temperature.